Open wide – this is dental copywriting with bite.
What does it take to get patients to flock through your doors every month?
Even if they’re scared, nervous, or just too busy all the time?
It all starts with persuasive marketing.
And the best dental marketing starts with a talented dental copywriter.
Dental copywriting needs to be accurate and scientific, but also accessible and friendly. The right dental copywriter can help to connect with your audience, educate them, entertain them and encourage them to put their oral health first.
As a practice owner, you have to focus on patient care, but you’re also running a business. You don’t have the time to be writing your company blog or sending newsletters. This is where I come in. I can help with everything from refreshing your website copy to sharing timely updates on social media.
Why hire a specialist dental copywriter?
If you had to get a tooth pulled, would you trust a car mechanic with a pair of pliers? Probably not. The same goes for your copywriting. You could trust any general copywriter to get the grammar right, but only someone with experience in the dental field will be able to make your copy sparkle.
Dental marketing is unique in that it covers so many demographics. Understanding how to build trust at every stage of the patient journey for so many different demographics doesn’t happen overnight. It takes years of learning about dental practices and what makes them tick.
Every dental practice is different, and I take the time to find out what makes yours unique. From understanding your most popular treatments, to exploring new avenues for growth, I put your dental practice at the heart of everything. You can see samples of my dental copywriting here.
Top reasons your dental copywriting isn’t working
- You aren’t building trust. There are so many opportunities to build trust during the customer journey. Good copywriting can help you make the most of them.
- You try to speak to everyone at once. Taking the safe approach to dental copywriting is a great way to guarantee your audience tune out.
- You don’t know your audience. Sometimes, it’s as simple as not knowing who you are speaking to. By understanding your audience, your copywriting will have more impact.
- You’re too focused on sales. Yes, sales are important, but you should focus on giving your audience something of value before you go in for the sale.
- You’re not thinking local. You next patient lives around the corner, not across town. You need to think local in everything you do to grab their attention.
- You’re not using a call to action. This is the easiest way to shoot yourself in the foot. If you’ve captured their attention, give them an easy next step!
You may be wondering...
No, I write for other industries, but I have three years of experience writing for dentists. I was an SEO account manager for a dental practice for almost two years. Following that, I have written website content for another dental practice based in Essex.
I didn't go to medical school, so I always refer back to the client before putting any copy live. However, I do know my way around a number of dental topics for the purposes of patient information, aftercare and sales. Not to brag, but I'm pretty confident with the following...
- Dental implants
- Zygomatic implants
- Quick Straight Teeth
- Dental hygiene
I specialise in the following types of dental copywriting:
- Website content
- Patient guides
- Social media posts
If you're interested in working with me, head to my contact page and fill in the form as best you can. I'll be in touch shortly after to discuss a good time to talk about your dental practice.