Good marketing copy is about more than just the right choice of words on a page. It can help to shape the customer journey, inspire confidence and dictate the feelings your audience have about your brand.
Good copywriting doesn’t just happen overnight. And it isn’t something that should be left to chance, or Greg the developer (sorry, Greg!). As a marketing copywriter, I understand that good marketing copy is about more than just the right choice of words on a page.
It’s about shaping the customer journey and making the next step the most logical one available. There is also a highly technical side to copywriting that intertwines with SEO. This is what gets your website noticed and discovered.
Get the SEO content right, and you could see a steady stream of new potential leads landing on your website. Every. Single. Month.
“It doesn’t matter what you are trying to do online, content is essential for the user experience. Because content is the customer journey. From the words on your website that tell visitors what you do to the meta titles and descriptions that help people to find your website on search engines. It’s all content.”
There’s no point in dancing around the fact that some people don’t like writing. This came as a bit of a shock to me, because I love it.
But just as I don’t enjoy doing my taxes, there are accountants in the world who can help me out. And I know they’ll do a way better job than I ever could.
Copywriting is a specialised skill, and you need a specialise on your side if you want to get it right. I’ve seen countless marketing managers tie themselves in knots trying to perfect their website copy.
It can waste a lot of time and result in something that is just average. And no one wants to settle for average. That’s where I come it.
I can help turn your awkward, bulky, dense or sparse copy into something that shines.
1. I’m passionate about what I do. I love my work and I love my clients. When you’ve been staring at the same stale copy for too long, it helps to bring in a fresh pair of eyes.
2. I don’t overcomplicate things. You won’t be enrolled in my 25 step onboarding programme or signed up to yet another project management dashboard. You email me the project, I do the work.
3. I focus on results. I’m not here to win a creative writing award. I’m here to make your website work harder. My focus is on your customers and how to get more of them.
4. My rates are reasonable. Ask any of my clients and they’ll tell you my work represents excellent value for money.
5. I’m versatile. I can work on website copy, blogs, guest posts, email marketing campaigns, video scripts and more.
Absolutely! I can help with email copywriting, social media, website copy and product descriptions. Whatever your goals, whether it’s search engine optimisation or increased conversions, I can help to find the right words for your company.
Sure am! I’ve worked in SEO for over three years, so I know my way around keyword research and content optimisation. As an experienced SEO content writer, I can follow your SEO strategy or advise on missed opportunities. I can also assist with articles for outreach or your own SEO optimised blog.
They can be, but I’m not. I offer very reasonable rates based on the time it takes me to complete the work. This means I won’t add a zero to your quote just because you’re from a big company.
I’m a freelance marketing copywriter and digital marketing specialist with extensive experience in SEO and content marketing. I work with small companies and digital marketing agencies to help them make the most of the opportunities on their website, social media and email marketing.